just because you’re not there to see it, does not mean it doesn’t exist
"A girl gets in. Do not stare at her because she’s not human!”
- Horror Stories 2 (2013)
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE nope nien n0pe NOPE NOPE NO NO NO NO NOPE NOPE (x)
Lake Shanee Amusement Park - Princeton, West Virginia. It was initially opened in 1926, but closed in 1966 after the accidental deaths of a couple of kids. It was reopened in 1985 then again closed in 1988. Paranormal activity includes disembodied voices, Native American chanting, unexplained sounds and some of the long abandoned rides will move on their own. There is also said to be a full-bodied apparition of a man in one of the Ferris Wheel cars.
This game is similar to “Hide and Seek Alone/One Man Hide and Seek,” but it’s more dangerous. If “Hide and Seek Alone” is a play to meet ghosts, then “Living Doll” is a play asking the ghost to kill you. People say that the huge difference between the two games is that in the “Living Doll” game, the doll’s face can actually change.
If the doll finds you, it smiles.
- 2 mirrors
- A human doll (Japanese human dolls work the best)
- A candlestick
- A piece of your hair
- Salt (about 5 spoonfuls) wrapped in paper
Things to keep in mind:
- You must do it alone. There can’t be anyone else around.
- If the doll finds you, don’t make any sound.
- Don’t spray all the salt on yourself. You need it for later.
- Don’t run away or the doll will chase after you.
- You must end the game before sunrise or the spirit will stay behind.
- After the game, take the doll to a shrine.
- Make the 2 mirrors face each other.
- Place the doll in the middle and light the candle.
- Wait until it’s 12 o’clock midnight.
- While pointing at the doll, say: ”Atarashii karada wo oite okimasu, douzo otsukai kudasai.” (I’m giving you a new body, please forgive me.)
- After that, shout "Asobimasho!" (Let’s play!) 5 times.
- Whether or not you hear a noise that came out of nowhere, don’t worry. It’s simply an indication that your preparations has been done correctly.
- Take the salt with you and say, "Watashi wo sadashite kudasai. mitsuketara inochi wo agemasu."(Please find me. If you do, I’ll give you my life.)
- After that, go to your room or a large room, turn off all the lights, and spray some salt on yourself with your back to the door.
- If you feel like you’re in danger, go hide in a closet.
- While holding the salt, go to the room where the candle is.
- When you’re in front of the candle, say"Anata no makedesu, oshimai." (You lose, it’s over now!) 5 times.
- Then turn off the candle and spray salt on yourself.
- Find the doll and spray salt on it.
- Turn on all the lights and create a happy atmosphere - like playing your favorite song (this is very important!). Do that for at least an hour.
- Make sure you take the doll to a shrine within 3 days after the game.
What does this mean?
That, my friend, is exactly the question you have to ask.
YOU LEFT OUT THE MOTHERFUCKING CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS THEY FOUND ON THE FLOOR OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE
OLDER THAN THE AZTECS AND COMPLETELY SMOOTH AND 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN THE EGYPTIAN CHEOPS AND NO ONE KNOWS HOW IT GOT THERE.
IM SORRY BUT WHY IS THIS THE FIRST TIME IVE HEARD OF THE CRYSTAL PYRAMIDS WHAT IS THIS SHIT
OKAY HERE’S YOUR DEBRIEFING OF THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID BECAUSE THAT IS SOME CRAZY SHIT.
IN 2012 FRENCH AND AMERICAN SCIENTISTS STUDYING THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE STUMBLED UPON THIS HUGE TRANSLUCENT PYRAMID
THIS THING MEASURED 300 METERS WIDE AND 200 METERS TALL. THAT’S BIGGER THAN THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA SO YOU COULD IMAGINE HOW CRAZY THIS WAS TO THE SCIENTISTS
NOW THIS IS ALL 2000 METERS UNDERWATER. THE SCIENTISTS THEN DISCOVERED TWO HOLES AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID THAT MOVE WATER THRU AT AN EXTREMELY FAST RATE. THIS CAUSES MASIVE SURGE WAVES AND MIST ON THE SURFACE. THAT MAY BE THE REASON FOR THE INCIDENTS WITH BOATS AND PLANES CRASHING THERE
THEY’RE SAYING THAT THIS PYRAMID COULD BE FROM THE TIME BEFORE THE BIBLE SAYS NOAH’S ARK HAPPENED
BUT WHATEVER IT IS THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE JUST GOT LIKE A BILLION TIMES CREEPIER
so basically what i’m hearing is that we have found Atlantis
I’m only fifteen. I go to school, hell I love my school, I like boys and girls, I draw and write and do everything that kids my age do. I have siblings that I fight with and love and I have a family.
I do not remember most of my life; I destroyed my mind when I was ten years old, in an attempt to save myself from trauma. This is just a piece of it:
I was a tiny kid at five, just barely pushing 3’6” on my tippy-toes, and my family lived in a trailer park at the time. We were happy.
Me and my big sister, only two years my elder, were out exploring. Our parents never kept much of a close eye on us, then, because they thought we were safe. We had full run of the park.
The park itself was situated next to the Sac Delta, and outside of the park bounds was overrun with forestry. Maybe twenty yards out of the park there was a stream, more mud than water, that I had never seen before. It carved itself deep into the ground, its side wet with mud. There was nothing growing around it, and at the time I had thought it was because plants couldn’t grow in mud, for everything around the stream was muddy, too.
A little boy was playing in the mud. I waved hello to him, and when he looked up from digging his hands into the mud he waved back.
He was tall, and very thin and bony, wearing only a faded pair of swim trunks, normal for all children to wear in the park, stained with mud. In fact, every part of him was stained with mud, as if he’d been rolling around in it. Even his hair had turned brown and spiky from it.
I remember holding up my pink Barbie camera to take a picture of him. It had been a birthday present from just days before, and I was very proud that my parents had trusted me with my own camera, with its own roll of film. After taking a picture of him, I set it aside, as I didn’t want it to get dirty.
I played in the mud with him for hours, until both of us were brown, despite my fair skin and hair, and my clothes absolutely ruined. During this time, neither of us exchanged names. Myself, because I had never seen the need for them, and as for the boy I assume it was the same.
When the sun was just setting over the horizon, I heard my dad call me home for dinner. Turning to the boy, I said goodbye. I remember that he begged me to stay, but I could not; instead, I invited him for dinner. My family would not mind another mouth to feed, after all, and I wanted to spend time with the boy.
He denied my request, even when I begged, only asking for me to stay there, with him, at the stream. I promised I would come back after dinner, if my father said I could. With the promise of my return, he let me leave.
I did not return that night, for by the time dinner had finished night had fallen, and my mom was afraid that it I would fall in and drown. Despite that, I would not stop speaking of my new friend, or my excitement to return the next day.
I did not. My parents moved onto another park the next morning, before I even had the chance to say goodbye, and I never saw the boy again.
Since then, my sister had been involved in three car crashes, my father has gone through eye surgery, I and my sister have both been in a car crash where the other driver was moving so fast as to leave a twenty foot skid mark, I have had a metal spike shoved into my head on accident, and all those time we have come out unscathed, or without lasting marks.
I mention this only because I have recently found the roll of film that I had used that summer. It had never been developed, and so I did it then. The ones of the boy are gone. I asked my parents, and he boy did exist, so I don’t know why the boy is gone. He just is. I can only assume that he is gone.
Still, I remember the promise I gave him. I can not shake the feeling that the only reason I am here today, the only reason my family is here, is because of that boy. And that one day, I will return to that stream, to play with him, and fulfill my promise.
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
im really upset because this is spot on
i dont like this
I have some severe cases of sleep paralysis and I see almost the exact same shit. It’s caused by hyperactive brain activity at night, making you see and hear things that aren’t there. It makes me a nervous wreck sometimes and I hate it :((( You can’t move or scream, you kind of just have to wait for it to end.